Introduction of ethical management
The followings are the activities conducted by HCN’s secretariat for ethical management.
The employees of HCN establish the regulation of ethics as follows in order to increase the convenience and value for the customers through a high quality broadcasting service and continuous development of additional services, realize reliable broadcasting through the formation of fair and transparent trading with contractors including PP companies and realize a sound organizational culture among employees of the company.
- The information registered here would be directly transferred to the ethical management secretariat and strict security and safety will be ensured.
- Any person who wants consulting or provides information would not suffer any disadvantages at work or during sales activities and any tracking activities for the identity of the information provider would not be made.
- Please report the following matters related to HCN.
- Check and education on the implementation of ethical management
- Spreading the excellent and bad cases and proposing compensation/punishment
Matters to be reported
- Matters needing improvement in the system for removal of any inefficient factors and enhancement of transparency
- Model employee who is clean and sincere and who commits themselves to the image of the company
- Socially bad behaviors such as employee unfair acts, corruption, image degradation and giving and receiving of bribe
- All kinds of disadvantages related to trading with us
- Address : 10th floor, HCN Building, Banpo-daero 19, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Tel : 070-8109-1170/ Fax : 02-525-1031
- Email : email@example.com